Josh's All Time Personal Favorite Albums

A friend of ours from the Out of Tune Podcast (check them out, they do good talks about music), Dillon Heywood, recently nominated me on Facebook to post "ten all time favorite albums that really made an impact and are still in rotation." Rather than make a quick Facebook post, I thought I'd put together a blog post to kind of give people an idea of what my background with music is. For this list, I'm not going to give an explanations of my choices, but as a bonus I will include my favorite track from each of the ten albums. Obviously, this list reflects my personal favorites as of the current date of this post, and doesn't intend to stand up to any critical objectivity. Also, this list does not contain any recent albums, but more so albums that have stuck with me through the years. So without further ado, and in no particular order...

My 10 All Time Favorite Albums:

1. Daft Punk - Discovery

2. System of a Down - Toxicity

3. Rush - Moving Pictures

4. August Burns Red - Constellations

5. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

6. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

7. Madvillain - Madvillainy

8. Becoming the Archetype - Dichotomy

9. Death Grips - Money Store

10. The Chariot - One Wing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Track Roundup: May

Best Albums of 2018

Track Roundup: April